This is a 3 hour EMDRIA approved virtual distance learning workshop.
An attachment and safety focus will be applied to using the EMDR approach with children. Through each phase of the EMDR process we will look at the potential blocks and resources that may be impacting the treatment. From case conceptualization through completing the treatment plan, we will explore ways to make the process more efficient and effective.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Psychoanalysts, Social Workers, MFTs, Counselors, Substance Abuse Counselors, Nurses
Instructor: Deborah Kennard
- Participants will identify 2 adaptations in the preparation phase when working with children.
- Participants will describe how to identify potential blocks to processing with children.
- Participants will demonstrate moment to moment tracking of experience with parents and children.
- Participants will demonstrate at least 1 resource to help prepare children for EMDR therapy.
- Participants will identify 2 ways to involve caregivers in the EMDR process with children.
- Participants will demonstrate how to do the body scan with children.
This training provides 3 EMDRIA Credits.
1 year of Course access is included in purchase! Take at your own pace.
Conflict of Interest: There are no known conflicts of interests for this workshop
Please see participation agreement for cancellation policyAlready purchased? Click Here to go to Training Portal