This is a 3 hour EMDRIA approved virtual distance learning workshop.
An attachment and somatic focus will be applied to using the EMDR approach with children. Through each phase of the EMDR process we will look at the potential blocks and resources that may be impacting the treatment. From case conceptualization through completing the treatment plan, we will explore ways to make the process more efficient and effective.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Psychoanalysts, Social Workers, MFTs, Counselors, Substance Abuse Counselors, Nurses
Instructor: Deborah Kennard
- Learn to identify 8 phases of EMDR and work more deeply with children
- Learn to identify blocks to processing and work with somatic resources
- Learn to identify potential blocks to healing in all phases and work more effectively with them
- Adapting the basic protocol for use with children
- Moment to moment tracking of the experience
This training provides 3 EMDRIA Credits.
1 year of Course access is included in purchase! Take at your own pace.
Conflict of Interest: There are no known conflicts of interests for this workshop
Please participation agreement for cancellation policyAlready purchased? Click Here to go to Training Portal