Our Advanced Certification Package is intended for those who have completed an EMDRIA Approved Basic Training program in EMDR and would like to pursue certification in EMDR. We teach the SAFE EMDR concepts in addition to the traditional EMDR procedures and concepts. If you did not take the SAFE EMDR basic training we advise that you complete the 12 hour course prior to beginning your consultation process.
Our Advanced Certification Package meets the Consultation and the Continuing Education requirements set by EMDRIA. You may review other requirements for Certification on their website.
Our advanced certification package is very comprehensive and our standards are higher than most others. Please do not sign up for this course if you are looking for a program in which you just talk about cases. You will be demonstrating all phases of the EMDR model and getting very specific, behavioral feedback.
Participants will be assigned to a PTI approved consultant for the completion of the certification. All consultants meet the requirements for EMDRIA standards and have been trained in the SAFE approach.
Please be aware that there may be a waiting period to be assigned to a consultant, depending on the volume of registrations. Once you register there is a fee to cancel your registration due to processing charges.
Included in The Advanced Certification Package with PTI:
20 Hours of Consultation by an EMDRIA Approved Consultant in groups of 2 consultees with 1 Approved Consultant
10 hours individual consultation (while you are presenting)
10 hours group consultation (while your partner is presenting)
- Consultations are held online through Zoom, a video conferencing host
- The group time and dates are determined by the consultant and the consultees.
- The group generally meets for 2 hours a month.
- Consultations are generally conducted over a period of 10 months
12 hours of EMDRIA Credits for Continuing Education in EMDR
- The Many Layers of EMDR
- 1 year access to this course starting at the time of purchase-
- Please note: You will receive access to the 12-hour Many Layers course immediately after registering. You will have access to that course for 1 year from the date you registered for the certification package. Please complete the course prior to that time.