This 3 hour EMDRIA approved virtual distance learning program. An attachment and safety focus will be applied to using the EMDR approach with couples. Through each phase of the EMDR process we will look at the potential blocks and resources that may be impacting the treatment. From case conceptualization through completing the treatment plan, we will explore ways to make the process more efficient and effective. Using a heartfelt approach to dealing with a variety of presenting issues, we will explore how the therapy process can facilitate the missing attachment experience for couples, allowing healing to happen more quickly. This training provides EMDRIA Credits.
Instructor: Deborah Kennard
Target Audience: Psychologists, Psychoanalysts, Social Workers, MFTs, Counselors, Substance Abuse Counselors, Nurses
- Learn to identify 8 phases of EMDR and work more deeply with couples
- Conceptualizing a case with an attachment plan
- Learn to identify potential blocks in all phases and work more effectively with them
- Learn specific ways to use somatic resources with couples
- Identifying and working with Missing Experiences
- Identify and work with what is over and under developed due to adaption
1 year of Course access is included in purchase! Take at your own pace.
Conflict of Interest: There are no known conflicts of interests for this workshop
Please participation agreement for cancellation policy