This is a 3 hour EMDRIA approved virtual distance learning workshop.
An attachment and somatic focus will be applied to using the EMDR approach with children. Through each phase of the EMDR process we will look at the potential blocks and resources that may be impacting the treatment. From case conceptualization through completing the treatment plan, we will explore ways to make the process more efficient and effective.
- Learn to identify 8 phases of EMDR and work more deeply with children
- Learn to identify blocks to processing and work with somatic resources
- Learn to identify potential blocks to healing in all phases and work more effectively with them
- Adapting the basic protocol for use with children
- Moment to moment tracking of the experience
This training provides 3 EMDRIA Credits. This course is eligible for professional continuing educational credits. CEU’s are optional and available for purchase through R. Cassidy Seminars. Already purchased? Click Here to go to Training Portal